Monday, December 1, 2008

What happen to my hair??

Yesterday, I went to PROTRIM hair saloon, want to “make something” for my hair!!


Actually, I wish to change a new hair style. However, most of my friends include the hair stylist said that I should not change the hair style because the current hair style is nice enough and suit me, and I had become more mature.

So? What happen to my hair? Haha… the style is still the same, but I had highlight it in deep coffee color and did the treatment.

Haha, see this funny picture, highlighting my hair~!!


On the time I waiting, I could on-line check mail and msn chatting with Blue. Haha~ its great~!!


This is my first time to do the hair treatment, sorry mom and dad, your daughter spent your money… AGAIN…


Before and after, can you see any differences? Looks similar right? But I think looks nicer leh… haha.. already spent the money, must said GOOD la~!!

Before









After

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

gal,r u having natural curl?
d curl look nice and suit you very much~
leng lui leng lui~

Jenice said...

nope... haha..
digital perm half years ago...
nice right?
that is y i bu she de cut my hair and get to change a new hair style..

Farah Dianti said...

hye jenice..nice hair!! hehehe.. u look really cute, it suits u ~_^.. u cud msn during hair perm? wah! i want 2 go 2 that salon! where is it? hehehe..