Thursday, December 4, 2008

我不是一个好主人!(English Version)

Since I am not confidence with my English writing, so I had an idea to write it in Mandarin first and then used the “Google translate” to translate it into English. I thought that this will improve my English, but the fact was…………..

Haha…. Reading this……..

“I am not a good master!
Today, with my external hard disk to see a doctor, the doctor said: "I do, do not put back."
I am so sad, but i did not cry.
I am sorry that it made it feel perplexed, because I was not really a good master! I neglect it fell from the table. . . I killed it. . He wronged Side Hao Oh!
Damn, I did not back up its memory. It's a lot of memory, there are movies, drama, music, Super Walk of Fame, I have three and a half years of photos ah ~! ! Why do not child's cry BACK UP? ? Because I am lazy! !
Only lost treasure. . .
After I will exercise great care in, and then back up together. .
Wrong time, enough! ! Does not allow for the second time in the wrong!
I am sorry, my external hard disk, your life, I do not have to take care of you, your body all the scratching. . You rarely use (because your lazy), it will only give you hard enough to feed! Now, I also have been killed! !
I have not had you on hello, so I wrote this article to commemorate you, thank you for this one and a half years of service, you are very good, that is not your master! ! Lazy and rude! ! !
My external hard disk, you rest in peace!”

How much you understand?? Haha… I had tried to edit it, but it is too hard and wasting my time. I think this will not improved my English but instead will make my English become more poor than before. Haha…..

No comments: