Wednesday, December 10, 2008

How old I am??

Since my secondary school, I became a short girl!! Haha… I really wonder why I could not get taller leh….

Many people asked me: “why you are so short?” Please don’t ask…. Because I don’t know!

Usually, the strangers or anyone who just know me, will thought that I am just a 16 years old amoi….

Haha… I don’t mind be a short girl actually… usually I just assumed that my 147.5cm height is my uniqueness

But what make me surprise is that, even my voice and vocal also sound “xiao mei mei” OMG!!! I never realized this… 2 days ago, I sang through online at Meetoto, the people there very curious about my age, because the way I sings sound mature, but the vocal sound “kids”!!! haha…. Then I asked them guess my age, some of them guess “15”, oh… its ok… but very surprising… because got people answered “13”!!!!!!!!!! OMG…. Walau eh….. 13… 13… 13…. (- _-)”

Haha… when I told them that I am 22, then they very curious to see my face and asked me show my face through webcam… haha… I never did so… or else… they will suspect that I am cheating them….

But what more interesting to happen was that, a 14 years old “xiao di di” add me for msn after listen me singing, he don’t know my age, so when he saw my display picture, then he felt very weird, he was that one thought I am 13, but he found that my display picture seems not “match” with 13 years old. Haha….

22 years old look

Then I showed him my “kid looks” picture… then he became so happy and agreed that it is “13 years old looks” haha… Then do you know what he told me?? He said that, if I am same age with him, with this 13 years old look, he will chase me!!! HAHA~!! This xiao di di really cute la…

13 years old look... haha


Aiya, I also can’t do anything, since I had born to have such heights and vocal. If you treat me as “xiao mei mei”, I will automatically act as “xiao mei mei”…..haha. But please don’t treat me as “xiao mei mei” la, give me a chance to be a “mature” girl ok haha!! Even I know sometimes I am very “childish”. HAHAHA…

2 comments:

JerRy said...

Haha...yala yala. 13 YEARS OLD gal la. Mai show off liao la. Siao mei mei...JIN NI EE CHAP EE already, next year 23.

Cik Eja Ishak said...

read my blog...www.cikejaishak@blogspot.com..
tqqqq..n miss u!