Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Why I can’t eat more??

My appetite became poor since my 3rd year in UNIMAS.

Before this, I ate a lot!! There are very few girls that eat as much as I had… my friends even called me as “big lorry” or “sampah car” since I able eat… eat.. and eat….

I am not sure what happen? Usually, when I am depressed, in negative mood or tired…. I will have poor appetite.

But currently, I am all right, but my appetite still poor…..

I am worry about myself. I was lost 5kg if compared with one and half years ago… I really wish to increase my weigh!!

Do you know how sad I was when my course-mate asked me: “jenice, mengapa awak semakin kecil?”, when my mom told me: “You look emaciation!” and my sis felt weird and asked:”Are you purposely diet and decreased your weight? Just now I saw your back, you just looks liked a very weak child that have any strange illness.”

Sigh… I don’t know… I really wonder why I can’t eat more…

No comments: