Friday, December 19, 2008

Missing my blogging days....

This is my 8th days at selangor... suddenly so miss my blogging days..
i have so much events want to share with you all....
the Chinese Counselling Confererence....
the counselling books....
the gathering with my matric friends, seniors, net friends...
the shopping.... haha...
i am very enjoy every moments that I spend here, especially the moments for the conference and the time chit-chat with my friends... however, still have certain moment that make me down.. don worry.. it is normal for me... my mood always up and down....
2 more days... i have to leave here...
oh... can I don't leave here... not because I don't miss my family... just because I want to avoid to plan for my internship and study, busy packing and go back to kuching....
very soon, I gonna start my internship, seems that I still very "enjoy" my holiday.... haha...
I am still wonder do I have enough time for blogging about this trip...
erm... hope i can manage my time well... ^_^
hey friends... the holiday gonna end soon, so enjoy it gao gao ya... haha....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey gal~nice to meet you too...
hope you will take good care of yourself n rmb our '1sttime' forever ya~ ^=^

JerRy said...

Enjoy Gao Gao? Haha...sorry for not sparing my time wif u(Gathering). WIll Replace for u next time, Okie?...Haha, Happy TANG YUAN FESTIVE. Must Miss Me ya...Miss u 3.

Jenice said...

haha... blue, sure i remember our first time la.. haha.. miss u o..

ah sun ar... u must belanja me makan banyak banyak next time la...
so disappointed cant get see u yesterday... ah yew also din come. he OT bo...
only ah seng come.. he "zap dou" la.. coz i had introduced my leng looi friend to him leh.. haha

Naj79 said...

hi jenice,
still remember me? thanks for your help before.welcome to visit my blog http://naj79.blogspot.com

kak ida