Saturday, May 30, 2009

Waiting for Hari Gawai Celebration

Tomorrow I will going to a Bidayuh people kampung to celebrate Hari Gawai together with them. May be some of you don't know that I was purposely staying at Kuching after the internship because of the BIG DAY at Sarawak.

I heard many of people said that the celebration was very fun and exciting. I never went for Hari Gawai, now is the only chance for me and of course I don't wish to miss it!!

I was in the delima before I made the decision to stay at Kuching for Hari Gawai. Most of the people, wish to go back home as soon as possible and searching a job, attending the interviews etc. Of course I hope so, but I really didn't want to miss this golden chance to celebrate Hari Gawai. My mom "complaint" me because I was wasting about 3 weeks at Kuching.

For me, I was not wasting my time here. When I was free and available at The Salvation Army Children's Home, I did help the staffs to do some admin works, and spend some times together with the children. I consider it as an valunteer job and I really enjoy about this. I love them so much. Besides, I also had more chances to spend the time with my ex-housemates and friends. We ate lots around kuching and we was really enjoy to eat... eat... and eat... haha...

Actually, I am curious about my future after this Hari Gawai. I will go back to JB and start looking for a job. That is another new journey. I really can't expect what will happening after this. Anyway, I will not care so much, because I just wish to focus here and now. Enjoy my "holiday".

yeah... "holiday". When my "holiday" will finish?? I wonder about this and nobody can tell me the answer, except my future boss. haha. I keep on remind myself, enjoying this "holiday" fully, because once I work in future, it will hard to get the "holiday" and get "relax".

I will never said that I am jobless, instead of "enjoying my holiday while searching a good job". This could let me feel better, and as a way to be optimistic.

Did you all realize that I was rarely to update my blog here?? Do you know why?? Because I force to write in English. haha... I really feel uncomfortable to write my blog in English. So far, I had create another blog and I write it in Chinese. I am so sorry for the readers who can't read in chinese. I was more hardworking to update my story there. Anyway, if you feel and curious about how it look likes, you can go to my profile and search for it and take a look. There have some nice pictures.

Anyway, you all are not forgotten, that is why you can read this post. I promise, I will continue writing this blog. Even though I will not update it often, but if I had get any big news (example: get a job, get a bf, get marry, get baby etc, hahah....), sure I will share with you. Erm... just depends on my mood. :)

I gonna leave kuching and UNIMAS soon. I miss all my coursemate, lecturer, my ex-housemates, my neightbours and my friends so much. And very soon, I will miss the children and the staffs here.

What can I do?? There is another new journey waiting for me, for others too. So, we force to be separate and get a new life experience.

Love you all~

1 comment:

Zuraidah said...

Jenice,
You made good decision. The Gawai celebration is fun and you might not be able to see it again for a long time. I managed to attend 2 when I was in Kuching-fascinated by the culture and the people.
Hei, don't be in a hurry, enjoy life whenever you can but work towards your goal. As always I wish you the best of luck in your search for meaningful life.
mama